Informative plattform of International Federation of Film Societies- Féderation Internationalle des Ciné-clubs- Federación Internacional de Cine Clubes
Please find below the netx tow call for nominations:
FICC-jury at the 2022 edition Etiuda & Anima.
The jury will be online for this edition as well. Please forward to your members as soon as posible.
Deadline for nominations: ASAP
29th International Film Festival Etiuda&Anima
Kraków, Poland – ONLINE edition – Nov 29- Dec 4, 2022
Jury will watch all films selected for the international competition of students’ films (Etiuda competition) and choose the FICC Don Quixote Prize winner.
– 3 Jury members including 1 from Poland
– working language: English
– the Festival offers ONLINE access to all competition movies
Contact person: Katarzyna Surmacz, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 507 062 615, www.etiudaandanima.pl.
FICC-jury at the 2022 edition of Festival Internacional del Nuevo Cine Latinoamericano de La Habana, Cuba
Festival dates: December 1.-11.
Deadline for nominations: November 4. 2022
FICC-jury at the 2022 edition Festival Internacional del Nuevo Cine Latinoamericano de La Habana (Habana Latin America New Cinema International Film Festival)
Date of arrival: 01.12.22
Date of departure 11.12.22
The conditions offered by the Festival are:
– Hotel in a single room and meals
– Internal airport-hotel transfers
– No contribution for travel expenses
– Work language: Spanish
FESTIVAL INTERNACIONAL DEL NUEVO CINE LATINOAMERICANO
Calle 2 No. 411, entre 17 y 19, Vedado, La Habana CUBA CP 10400
Cuban Federation Contact:
Làzaro Lorenzo Alderete Terry (E-mail: email@example.com)
For your nomination, please use the attached form which must be filled in completely and send back by your national federation as soon as possible. We only accept nomination forms handed in by federations. No forms sent by individual film society members will be accepted.
Please consider the following points if you wish to hand in a nomination:
– The nominated person must attend the jury for the whole duration of the festival. The nominating federation is responsible to find a replacing person in case that the originally nominated person cancels.
– Only federations which have paid their membership fees are entitled to nominate jury members.
– In each jury one invitation is reserved for the delegate from the corresponding national federation(s). Therefore the federation(s) in the country in which the festival takes place must nominate a jury member in due time.
– For your nominations, please use the enclosed form and return to the jury administrator.
NOMINATION FORM FOR FICC JURIES
Please return the form completely filled in to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nomination for FICC Jury at festival (name of the festival):
We nominate the following person:
Film Society represented:
Town incl. post code:
E-mail (of the person nominated):
Remarks (e.g. special fields of interest):
Nomination handed in by (name of the federation):
E-Mail of the federation:
– Only fully paid up member federations are entitled to nominate jury members.
– The nomination has to be confirmed by FICC/IFFS to become effective.
– FICC/IFFS will consider this nomination as finally agreed by the person concerned. The nominee is requested to accept the invitation and to attend the festival during the whole time of the event. If by any reason the person is prevented from attending the festival he or she has to inform FICC/IFFS and the festival immediately and to provide a replacing person.