Informative plattform of International Federation of Film Societies- Féderation Internationalle des Ciné-clubs- Federación Internacional de Cine Clubes
Please find below the call for nominations for the FICC-jury at the 2021 edition of L`Alternativa Film Festival, Barcelona, Spain (Catalonia).
Festival dates: November 16 – 21, 2021
Deadline for nominations: September 30, 2021.
Web site: https://alternativa.cccb.org/2021/en/
– The jury members will arrive the 16th and depart the 21st November 2021 (5 nights, 6 days).
– The jury will consist of three people, one from Catalonia and two from
– Jury members will award the Don Quijote Prize to a feature film in the Main competition.
– The Catalan Federation (FCC) contributes €100 to foreign jury members travel expenses
– Hotel and meals are covered by FCC and the festival
The jury members are given full access to the festival programme which this year consists of both film and theatre screenings
Due to Covid-19, it is advisable that this year’s jury is European. Travel from outside Europe can be more challenging. It is also recommended to have travel insurance if the jury members need to cancel the trip.
It is very important to check the policies on entering Spain from your country before handing in the nomination.
Alternativa Festival: Pere Sastre, email@example.comCatalan Federation: Julio Lamana, firstname.lastname@example.org
For your nomination, please use the attached form which must be filled in completely and send back by your national federation as soon as possible. We only accept nomination forms handed in by federations. No forms sent by individual film society members will be accepted.
Please consider the following points if you wish to hand in a nomination:
– The nominated person must attend the jury for the whole duration of the festival. The nominating federation is responsible to find a replacing person in case that the originally nominated person cancels.
– Only federations which have paid their membership fees are entitled to nominate jury members.
– In each jury one invitation is reserved for the delegate from the corresponding national federation(s). Therefore the federation(s) in the country in which the festival takes place must nominate a jury member in due time.
– For your nominations, please use the enclosed form and return to the jury administrator.
NOMINATION FORM FOR FICC JURIES
Please return the form completely filled in to: email@example.com
Nomination for FICC Jury at festival (name of the festival):
We nominate the following person:
Film Society represented:
Town incl. post code:
E-mail (of the person nominated):
Remarks (e.g. special fields of interest):
Nomination handed in by (name of the federation):
E-Mail of the federation:
– Only fully paid up member federations are entitled to nominate jury members.
– The nomination has to be confirmed by FICC/IFFS to become effective.
– FICC/IFFS will consider this nomination as finally agreed by the person concerned. The nominee is requested to accept the invitation and to attend the festival during the whole time of the event. If by any reason the person is prevented from attending the festival he or she has to inform FICC/IFFS and the festival immediately and to provide a replacing person.–
Atle Hunnes Isaksen
Tlf +4722474683 | Mobil +4791814946