Informative plattform of International Federation of Film Societies- Féderation Internationalle des Ciné-clubs- Federación Internacional de Cine Clubes
Asia-Pacific Section of the International Federation of Film Societies (IFFS) is presenting an Online Film Festival from 24 to 31 May 2021 in collaboration with the Federation of Film Societies of India, Bangladesh Federation of Film Societies, Agenda-14 Sri Lanka, Nepal International Film Festival, Roya Film House Afghanistan and a couple of other partners from this region.
The Festival will showcase the following 26 contemporary short fiction films from India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Russia and Kazakhstan. All films are with English subtitles.
Any viewer from any part of the world can access the films from 24th May 00.00 hrs (UTC) to 31st May 11.59 PM (UTC) just by clicking the respective links (no password needed).
Success of the festival may lead the Asia-Pacific Section of IFFS to organise another edition(s) with feature and documentary films soon in June 2021.
Cooperation solicited from all film-society activists from all over the world.
Secretary, Asia-Pacific Section
International Federation of Film Societies
List of Films with Links
1. An Irrelevant Dialogue, India, Short Fiction, 2019, 32M. By- Moinak Guho
2. Anahita’s Law, India, Short Fiction, 2019, 21M. By- Oorvazi Irani
3. Monitor, India, 2018, Short Fiction, 20M. By- Hari Viswanath
4. Nooreh, India, Short Fiction, 2020, 22M. By- Ashish Pandey
5. The Stitch, India, Short Fiction, 2018, 08M. By- Asiya Zahoor
6. Posharini, India, 2018, Short Fiction, 27M. By- Sreecheta Das
7. Mamatva, India, Short Fiction, 2018, 30M. By- Kirti Singh
8. Batikbabu, Bangladesh, Short Fiction, 2020, 20M. By- Ziaul Hoque Raju
9. Ghor, Bangladesh, Short Fiction, 2020, 12M. By- Saiyeed Shahjada Al Kareem
10. Manush, Bangladesh, 2020, Short Fiction, 11M. By- Sahil Rony
11. The Dogs illusion, Bangladesh, Short Fiction, 2020, 8M. By- Mashroor Parvez
12. Do Rahi, Afghanistan, Short Fiction, 2020, 4M. By- Noorullah Husainy
13. Hasht Jabr, Afghanistan, Short Fiction, 2020, 3M. By- Shari Mehrad
14. Maryam, Afghanistan, Short Fiction, 2020, 3M. By- Kobra Nader
15. Red Paper, Afghanistan, Short Fiction, 2020, 3M. By- Omar Farahmand
16. Silence Scream, Afghanistan, Short Fiction, 2020, 3M. By- Nasren Husainy
17. The Lady in Red, Afghanistan, Short Fiction, 2018, 7M. By- Bijan Siayamak
18. Good Boy’s Land, Sri Lanka, Short Fiction (Animated), 2014, 7M. By- Rahul Ratnayake
19. It’s Not Tall Short Thing, Sri Lanka, Short Fiction, 2020, 15M. By- Shalini Divyanjalee
20. The Judgement, Sri Lanka, Short Fiction, 2015, 10M. By- Rahul Ratnayake
21. Where’s My Route, Sri Lanka, Short Fiction, 2018, 12M. By- Sudath Abeysiriwardana
22. From Khovrino, Russia, Short Fiction, 2020, 7M. By- Daria Elena Dashunina
23. Water, Kazakhstan, Short Fiction, 2017, 19M. By- Aizhan Kassymbek
24. Samshaya, Nepal, Short Fiction, 2020, 22M. By- Ganesh Rawa
25. Bare Trees in the Mist, Nepal, Short Fiction, 2019, 15M. By- Rajan Kathet
26. Aina, Nepal, Short Fiction, 2020, 23M. By- Krisha Chaulagain