Informative plattform of International Federation of Film Societies- Féderation Internationalle des Ciné-clubs- Federación Internacional de Cine Clubes
NOMINATION FOR FICC JURY
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We kindly ask you to inform all your member film societies and non profit cinemas about this offer within the next days. FICC Jury at the:61st Krakow Film Festival, Poland (ONLINE edition) May 30 – June 6, 2021
Deadline for nominations: May 21, 2021.
For your nomination, please use the attached form which must be filled in completely and returned by your national federation as soon as possible. We can only accept nomination forms handed in by federations. No forms sent by individual film society members will be accepted.
Please consider the following points if you wish to hand in a nomination:
– The nominated person must be available for the whole duration of the festival. The nominating federation is responsible to find a replacing person in case the originally nominated person cancels.
– Only federations which have paid their membership fees are entitled to nominate jury members.
– In each jury one invitation is reserved for the delegate from the corresponding national federation(s). Therefore the federation(s) in the country in which the festival takes place must nominate a jury member in due time.
– For your nominations please use the enclosed form and return it to jury administrator:
Atle H. Isaksen,
Jury Coordinator, IFFS/FICC
FICC JURIES 2021
61st Krakow Film Festival, Poland (ONLINE edition)
May 30 – June 6, 2021
Jury will watch all films selected for the international short film competition (13 animated, 11 feature & 12 documentary movies) and choose the FICC Don Quixote Prize winner.
– 3 Jury members including 1 from Poland
– Working language: English
– The Festival offers ONLINE access to all competition movies
Contact person: Barbara Orlicz: email@example.com,
Phone:+48 601 958616.
NOMINATION FORM FOR FICC JURIES
Please return the completely filled in form to: firstname.lastname@example.org and respond in the message body, not in attached document. Thank you
Nomination for FICC Jury at festival (name of the festival):
We nominate the following person:
Film Society represented:
Town incl. post code:
E-mail (of the person nominated):
Remarks (e.g. special fields of interest):
Nomination handed in by (name of the federation):
E-Mail of the federation:
– Only fully paid up member federations are entitled to nominate jury members.
– The nomination has to be confirmed by FICC/IFFS to become effective.
– FICC/IFFS will consider this nomination as finally agreed by the person concerned. The nominee is requested to accept the invitation and to attend the festival during the whole time of the event. If by any reason the person is prevented from attending the festival he or she has to inform FICC/IFFS and the festival immediately and to provide a replacing person.
FÉDÉRATION INTERNATIONALE DES CINÉ-CLUBS FICC
INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF FILM SOCIETIES IFFS