Informative plattform of International Federation of Film Societies- Féderation Internationalle des Ciné-clubs- Federación Internacional de Cine Clubes
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We kindly ask you to inform all your member film societies and non profit cinemas about this offer within the next days. FICC Jury at the:
60th Krakow Film Festival
May 31st – June 7th 2020, Kraków (Poland)
Deadline for nominations is March 31st 2020
For your nomination, please use the attached form which must be filled out completely, and send back via your national federation as soon as possible. We can only accept nomination forms handed in by federations. No forms sent by individual film society people will be accepted.
Please consider the following points if you wish to hand in a nomination:
– The nominated person must arrive on the opening day of the festival and stay until the morning after the closing ceremony. The nominating federation is responsible to find a replacing person in case the originally nominated person cancels.
– Only federations which have paid their membership fees are entitled to nominate jury members.
– In each jury one invitation is reserved for the delegate from the corresponding national federation(s). Therefore the federation(s) in the country in which the festival takes place must nominate a jury member in due time.
– For your nominations please use the enclosed form and return it to jury administrator:
Atle Hunnes Isaksen
FICC JURIES 2020
NOMINATION FORM FOR FICC JURIES
60th Krakow Film Festival
May 31 – June 7th 2020, Kraków (Poland)
Jury will watch all films selected for the international short film competition (documentary, animated and feature films with a running time of 30 minutes or less) and choose the FICC Don Quixote Prize winner.
– 3 Jury members, including 1 from Poland;
– working language: English;
– the Festival covers: B&B SGL hotel (4 nights), full accreditation and free entry to all festival events, up to 100 EUR refund for foreign Jury members’ travel expenses.
The Festival has to know the names of Jury members not later than on March 31, 2020.
Please note! Due to a new schedule of the screenings, the festival covers 4 nights (out of 7).
Please return the completely filled in form to: email@example.com and respond in this message body, not in an attached document. Thank you.
Nomination for FICC Jury at 60th Krakow Film Festival:
We nominate the following person:
Film Society represented:
Town incl. post code:
E-mail (of the person nominated):
Remarks (e.g. special fields of interest):
Nomination handed in by (name of the federation):
E-Mail of the federation:
– Only fully paid up member federations are entitled to nominate jury members.
– The nomination has to be confirmed by FICC/IFFS to become effective.
– FICC/IFFS will consider this nomination as finally agreed by the person concerned. The nominee is requested to accept the invitation and to attend the festival during the whole time of the event. If by any reason the person is prevented from attending the festival he or she has to inform FICC/IFFS and the festival immediately and to provide a replacing person.