Informative plattform of International Federation of Film Societies- Féderation Internationalle des Ciné-clubs- Federación Internacional de Cine Clubes
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Just arrived the invitation for the FICC Jury at the 26th International Film Festival Etiuda&Anima Kraków, Poland November 19-24th, 2019
Deadline for nominations is September 28th, 2019
We kindly ask you to inform all your member film societies and non profit cinemas about this offer within the next days.
For your nomination, please use the attached form which must be filled in completely and send back by your national federation as soon as possible. We can only accept nomination forms handed in by federations. No forms sent by individual film society people will be accepted.
Please consider the following points if you wish to hand in a nomination:
– The nominated person must arrive on the opening day of the festival and must stay until the morning after the closing ceremony. The nominating federation is responsible to find a replacing person in case that the originally nominated person cancels.
– Only federations which have paid their membership fees up to 2012 are entitled to nominate jury members.
– In each jury one invitation is reserved for the delegate from the corresponding national federation(s). Therefore the federation(s) in the country in which the festival takes place must nominate a jury member in due time.
– For your nominations please use the enclosed form and return it to jury administrator:
Joao Paulo Macedo
FICC JURIES 2019
26th International Film Festival Etiuda&Anima, Kraków, Poland
November 19-24, 2019)
Jury will watch all films selected for the international competition of student films (Etiuda competition) and choose the FICC Don Quixote Prize winner.
– 3 Jury members including 1 from Poland
– working language: English
– the Festival covers: B&B SGL hotel (November 19-23), full accreditation, free entry to all festival events and up to 100 EUR refund for foreign Jury members’ travel expenses.
Contact person: Marta Chwałek, email@example.com, +48 537 611 464, www.etiudaandanima.pl.
NOMINATION FORM FOR FICC JURIES
Please return the completely filled in form to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and Atle Isaksen email@example.com
Nomination for FICC Jury at
We nominate the following person:
Film Society represented:
Town incl. post code:
E-mail (of the person nominated):
Remarks (e.g. special fields of interest):
Nomination handed in by (name of the federation):
E-Mail of the federation:
João Paulo Macedo
IFFS – International Federation of Film Societies
(Secretariat & Jury Administrator)