Informative plattform of International Federation of Film Societies- Féderation Internationalle des Ciné-clubs- Federación Internacional de Cine Clubes
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Hope this message find all of you well and safe!
Please find below the call for nominations for the
FICC Jury at the Galway Film Fleadh 2018 Ireland
10 – 15 July 2018
Deadline for nominations June 20th 2018
For your nomination, please use the attached form which must be filled in completely and send back by your national federation as soon as possible. We can only accept nomination forms handed in by federations. No forms sent by individual film society people will be accepted.
Please consider the following points if you wish to hand in a nomination:
– The nominated person must arrive on the opening day of the festival and must stay until the morning after the closing ceremony. The nominating federation is responsible to find a replacing person in case that the originally nominated person cancels.
– Only federations which have paid their membership fees are entitled to nominate jury members.
– In each jury one invitation is reserved for the delegate from the corresponding national federation(s). Therefore the federation(s) in the country in which the festival takes place must nominate a jury member in due time.
– For your nominations please use the enclosed form and return it to jury administrator.
Feel free to contact for any further information.
Joao Paulo Macedo
FICC JURIES 2018
Galway Film Fleadh 2018 – Ireland
10 – 15 July 2018
FICC Jury of 3 persons (one jury member from Ireland) for the Animation Short Film Programme
Languages of the Festival: English
Arrival: Fri July 13th
Departure: Mon July 16th
Invitation by the Festival covers:
Pickup/return from Shannon airport (where applicable)
Bed and breakfast in single room for 3 nights (Fri 13/7 – Sun 15/7 inclusive)
For non-national jury members a contribution of up to Euro 200 per person will be offered. The travelling refund will be organised by access>CINEMA when members arrive in Galway.
Film Fleadh accreditation with free access to day screenings
Free entry to festival events
Festival website www.galwayfilmfleadh.com
NOMINATION FORM FOR FICC JURIES
Please return the form completely filled in to: email@example.com
Kindly ask you not to sent attachments to handle the nomination. Thank you!
Nomination for FICC Jury at festival (name of the festival):
Deadline for nominations APRIL 8th 2018
We nominate the following person:
Film Society represented:
Town incl. post code:
E-mail (of the person nominated):
Remarks (e.g. special fields of interest):
Nomination handed in by (name of the federation):
E-Mail of the federation:
– Only fully paid up member federations are entitled to nominate jury members.
– The nomination has to be confirmed by FICC/IFFS to become effective.
– FICC/IFFS will consider this nomination as finally agreed by the person concerned. The nominee is requested to accept the invitation and to attend the festival during the whole time of the event. If by any reason the person is prevented from attending the festival he or she has to inform FICC/IFFS and the festival immediately and to provide a replacing person.
João Paulo Macedo
IFFS – International Federation of Film Societies
(Secretariat & Jury Administrator)