Informative plattform of International Federation of Film Societies- Féderation Internationalle des Ciné-clubs- Federación Internacional de Cine Clubes
Please find below the call for nominations for the 58th Krakow Film Festival, to be held in Poland from May 27th to June 3rd 2018. Kindly spread this URGENT call for nominations among your members.
FICC Jury at the 58th Krakow Film Festival
May 27th to June 3rd,2018
Deadline for nominations April 8th 2018
For your nomination, please use the attached form which must be filled in completely and send back by your national federation as soon as possible. We can only accept nomination forms handed in by federations. No forms sent by individual film society people will be accepted.
Please consider the following points if you wish to hand in a nomination:
– The nominated person must arrive on the opening day of the festival and must stay until the morning after the closing ceremony. The nominating federation is responsible to find a replacing person in case that the originally nominated person cancels.
– Only federations which have paid their membership fees are entitled to nominate jury members.
– In each jury one invitation is reserved for the delegate from the corresponding national federation(s). Therefore the federation(s) in the country in which the festival takes place must nominate a jury member in due time.
– For your nominations please use the enclosed form and return it to jury administrator.
Feel free to contact for any further information.
Joao Paulo Macedo
FICC JURIES 2018
58th Krakow Film Festival
May 27 – June 3, 2018, Kraków (Poland)
Jury will watch all films selected for the international short film competition (documentary, animated and feature films with a running time of 30 minutes or less) and choose the FICC Don Quixote Prize winner.
– 3 Jury members, including 1 from Poland;
– working language: English;
– the Festival covers: B&B SGL hotel, lunch vouchers, full accreditation and free entry to all festival events, up to 100 EUR refund for foreign Jury members’ travel expenses.
The Festival has to know the names of Jury members not later than on April 8, 2018.
NOMINATION FORM FOR FICC JURIES
Please return the form completely filled in to: email@example.com
Kindly ask you not to sent attachments to handle the nomination. Thank you!
Nomination for FICC Jury at festival (name of the festival):
Deadline for nominations APRIL 8th 2018
We nominate the following person:
Film Society represented:
Town incl. post code:
E-mail (of the person nominated):
Remarks (e.g. special fields of interest):
Nomination handed in by (name of the federation):
E-Mail of the federation:
– Only fully paid up member federations are entitled to nominate jury members.
– The nomination has to be confirmed by FICC/IFFS to become effective.
– FICC/IFFS will consider this nomination as finally agreed by the person concerned. The nominee is requested to accept the invitation and to attend the festival during the whole time of the event. If by any reason the person is prevented from attending the festival he or she has to inform FICC/IFFS and the festival immediately and to provide a replacing person.