Informative plattform of International Federation of Film Societies- Féderation Internationalle des Ciné-clubs- Federación Internacional de Cine Clubes
Please note this call for nominations for the next edition of FICC Jury at the: Galway Film Fleadh 2017 – Ireland 11 – 16 July 2017
Deadline for nomination: Monday June 26th
We kindly ask you to inform all your member film societies and non profit cinemas about this offer within the next days.
For your nomination, please use the attached form which must be filled in completely and send back by your national federation as soon as possible. We can only accept nomination forms handed in by federations. No forms sent by individual film society people will be accepted.
Please consider the following points if you wish to hand in a nomination:
– The nominated person must arrive on the opening day of the festival and must stay until the morning after the closing ceremony. The nominating federation is responsible to find a replacing person in case that the originally nominated person cancels.
– Only federations which have paid their membership fees up to 2014 are entitled to nominate jury members.
– In each jury one invitation is reserved for the delegate from the corresponding national federation(s). Therefore the federation(s) in the country in which the festival takes place must nominate a jury member in due time.
– For your nominations please use the enclosed form and return it to jury administrator:
Joao Paulo Macedo
FICC JURIES 2017
NOMINATION FORM FOR FICC JURIES
Galway Film Fleadh 2017 – Ireland
11 – 16 July 2017
FICC Jury of 3 persons (one jury member from Ireland) for the Animation Short Film Programme
Languages of the Festival: English
Arrival: Fri July 14th
Departure: Mon July 17th
Invitation by the Festival covers:
Pickup/return from Shannon airport
Bed and breakfast in single room for 3 nights (Fri 14/7 – Sun 15/7 inclusive)
Breakfast + lunch daily
For non-national jury members a contribution of up to Euro 200 per person will be offered. The travelling refund will be organised by access>CINEMA when members arrive in Galway.
Film Fleadh accreditation
Free entry to festival events
Festival website www.galwayfilmfleadh.com
Please return the completely filled in form to: email@example.com
Nomination for FICC Jury at festival (name of the festival):
We nominate the following person:
Film Society represented:
Town incl. post code:
E-mail (of the person nominated):
Remarks (e.g. special fields of interest):
Nomination handed in by (name of the federation):
E-Mail of the federation:
– Only fully paid up member federations are entitled to nominate jury members.
– The nomination has to be confirmed by FICC/IFFS to become effective.
– FICC/IFFS will consider this nomination as finally agreed by the person concerned. The nominee is requested to accept the invitation and to attend the festival during the whole time of the event. If by any reason the person is prevented from attending the festival he or she has to inform FICC/IFFS and the festival immediately and to provide a replacing person.
FÉDÉRATION INTERNATIONALE DES CINÉ-CLUBS FICC
INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF FILM SOCIETIES IFFS
João Paulo Macedo
IFFS – International Federation of Film Societies
(Secretariat & Jury Administrator)