Informative plattform of International Federation of Film Societies- Féderation Internationalle des Ciné-clubs- Federación Internacional de Cine Clubes
FICC Jury at the 31st FIFF – Festival International de Films de Fribourg
31.03 > 08.04 2017
Fribourg – CH/ Deadline for nominations January 6th
For your nomination, please use the attached form which must be filled in completely and send back by your national federation as soon as possible. We can only accept nomination forms handed in by federations. No forms sent by individual film society people will be accepted.
Please consider the following points if you wish to hand in a nomination:
– The nominated person must arrive on the opening day of the festival and must stay until the morning after the closing ceremony. The nominating federation is responsible to find a replacing person in case that the originally nominated person cancels.
– Only federations which have paid their membership fees up to 2014 are entitled to nominate jury members.
– In each jury one invitation is reserved for the delegate from the corresponding national federation(s). Therefore the federation(s) in the country in which the festival takes place mustnominate a jury member in due time.
– For your nominations please use the enclosed form and return it to jury administrator:
Joao Paulo Macedo
FICC JURIES 2017
31st FIFF – Festival International de Films de Fribourg
31.03 > 08.04 2017
Fribourg – CH
Deadline for nominations January 6th
Jury members 3, one of them nominated by Cinelibre
Working language: English
Type of invitation:
Travel Expenses – contribution from festival up to 350CHF
Hotel and meals
FIFF – Festival International de Films de Fribourg
Esplanade de l’Ancienne-Gare 3 – CP 550
T +41 26 347 42 00
NOMINATION FORM FOR FICC JURIES
Please return the form completely filled in to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nomination for FICC Jury at festival (name of the festival):
We nominate the following person:
Film Society represented:
Town incl. post code:
E-mail (of the person nominated):
Remarks (e.g. special fields of interest):
Nomination handed in by (name of the federation):
E-Mail of the federation:
– Only fully paid up member federations are entitled to nominate jury members.
– The nomination has to be confirmed by FICC/IFFS to become effective.
– FICC/IFFS will consider this nomination as finally agreed by the person concerned. The nominee is requested to accept the invitation and to attend the festival during the whole time of the event. If by any reason the person is prevented from attending the festival he or she has to inform FICC/IFFS and the festival immediately and to provide a replacing person.
FÉDÉRATION INTERNATIONALE DES CINÉ-CLUBS FICC
INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF FILM SOCIETIES IFFS
João Paulo Macedo
IFFS – International Federation of Film Societies
(Secretariat & Jury Administrator)