Informative plattform of International Federation of Film Societies- Féderation Internationalle des Ciné-clubs- Federación Internacional de Cine Clubes
55th Krakow Film Festival
May 31 – June 7, 2015
Deadline for nominations: April, 5th 2015
We kindly ask you to inform all your member film societies and non profit cinemas about this offer within the next days.
For your nomination, please use the attached form which must be filled in completely and send back by your national federation as soon as possible. We can only accept nomination forms handed in by federations. No forms sent by individual film society people will be accepted
Please consider the following points if you wish to hand in a nomination:
Joao Paulo Macedo
FICC JURIES 2015
55th Krakow Film Festival (Kraków, Poland, May 31 – June 7, 2015)
Jury will watch all films selected for the international short film competition (documentary, animated and feature films with a running time of 30 minutes or less) and choose the FICC Don Quixote Prize winner.
– 3 Jury members, including 1 from Poland
– working language: English
– the Festival covers: B&B SGL hotel (exact dates will be confirmed), meals, full accreditation, free entry to all Festival events and up to 100 EUR refund for foreign Jury members’ travel expenses
The Festival has to know the names of Jury members not later than on April 5, 2015!
NOMINATION FORM FOR FICC JURIES
Please return the completely filled in form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nomination for FICC Jury
We nominate the following person:
Film Society represented:
Town incl. post code:
E-mail (of the person nominated):
Remarks (e.g. special fields of interest):
Nomination handed in by (name of the federation):
E-Mail of the federation:
– Only fully paid up member federations are entitled to nominate jury members.
– The nomination has to be confirmed by FICC/IFFS to become effective.
– FICC/IFFS will consider this nomination as finally agreed by the person concerned. The nominee is requested to accept the invitation and to attend the festival during the whole time of the event. If by any reason the person is prevented from attending the festival he or she has to inform FICC/IFFS and the festival immediately and to provide a replacing person.
FÉDÉRATION INTERNATIONALE DES CINÉ-CLUBS FICC
INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF FILM SOCIETIES IFFS
João Paulo Macedo
IFFS – International Federation of Film Societies
(Secretariat & Jury Administrator)