Informative plattform of International Federation of Film Societies- Féderation Internationalle des Ciné-clubs- Federación Internacional de Cine Clubes
21st International Film Festival Etiuda&Anima
November 21-27, 2014
Deadline for nominations: September 15th.
We kindly ask you to inform all your member film societies and non profit cinemas about this offer within the next days.
For your nomination, please use the attached form which must be filled in completely and send back by your national federation as soon as possible. We can only accept nomination forms handed in by federations. No forms sent by individual film society people will be accepted
Please consider the following points if you wish to hand in a nomination:
• The nominated person must arrive on the opening day of the festival and must stay until the morning after the closing ceremony. The nominating federation is responsible to find a replacing person in case that the originally nominated person cancels.
• Only federations which have paid their membership fees up to 2013 are entitled to nominate jury members.
• In each jury one invitation is reserved for the delegate from the corresponding national federation(s). Therefore the federation(s) in the country in which the festival takes place must nominate a jury member in due time.
• For your nominations please use the enclosed form and return it to as soon as possible:
Joao Paulo Macedo
FICC JURIES 2014
21st International Film Festival Etiuda&Anima (Kraków, Poland, November 21-27, 2014)
Jury will watch all films selected for the international competition of student films (Etiuda competition) and choose the FICC Don Quixote Prize winner.
– 3 Jury members including 1 from Poland
– working language: English
– the Festival covers: B&B SGL hotel (November 23-27, 2014), full accreditation, free entry to all Festival events and up to 100 EUR refund for foreign Jury members’ travel expenses
The Festival has to know the names of Jury members not later than on September 27, 2014!
Contact person: Marta Chwałek, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 506 895 446, www.etiudaandanima.com.
NOMINATION FORM FOR FICC JURIES
Please return the completely filled in form to email@example.com until September 1st.
Nomination for FICC Jury at festival FIKE 2014 – 12th International Short Film Festival
Film Society represented:
Town incl. post code:
E-mail (of the person nominated):
Remarks (e.g. special fields of interest):
Nomination handed in by (name of the federation):
E-Mail of the federation:
– Only fully paid up member federations are entitled to nominate jury members.
– The nomination has to be confirmed by FICC/IFFS to become effective.
– FICC/IFFS will consider this nomination as finally agreed by the person concerned. The nominee is requested to accept the invitation and to attend the festival during the whole time of the event. If by any reason the person is prevented from attending the festival he or she has to inform FICC/IFFS and the festival immediately and to provide a replacing person.
FÉDÉRATION INTERNATIONALE DES CINÉ-CLUBS FICC
INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF FILM SOCIETIES IFFS
João Paulo Macedo
IFFS – International Federation of Film Societies
(Secretariat & Jury Administrator)