Informative plattform of International Federation of Film Societies- Féderation Internationalle des Ciné-clubs- Federación Internacional de Cine Clubes
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We kindly ask you to inform all your member film societies and non profit cinemas about this offer within the next days. Experimental FICC Jury at the:Minimalen Short Film Festival
The deadline for the nomination is February 20th 2014
For your nomination, please use the attached form which must be filled in completely and send back by your national federation as soon as possible. We can only accept nomination forms handed in by federations. No forms sent by individual film society people will be accepted.
Please consider the following points if you wish to hand in a nomination:
1. The nominated person must arrive on the opening day of the festival and must stay until the morning after the closing ceremony. The nominating federation is responsible to find a replacing person in case that the originally nominated person cancels.
2. Only federations which have paid their membership fees up to 2013 are entitled to nominate jury members.
3. In each jury one invitation is reserved for the delegate from the corresponding national federation(s). Therefore the federation(s) in the country in which the festival takes place must nominate a jury member in due time.
For your nominations please use the enclosed form and return it to jury administrator:
Joao Paulo Macedo
– The FICC Jury will focus on the short film section Verdens Beste / International Panorama (4 programmes of approx 30 films from the whole world except the Nordic Countries, produced within the last three years).
– Important dates of the festival: March 11 – arrival of jury members; March 12 – beginning of competition screenings; March 16 – award ceremony; March 17 – departure.
– Language: English. All films will be either in English or with English subtitles.
– The FICC Jury will have 3 members: one jury member from Norway and two from other countries
– The festival invitation covers accommodation with breakfast in a single hotel room at the festival hotel from March 11 – 17 (6 nights).
– Minimalen offers a daily food allowance of NOK 300 to the jury members (5 days). The jury members are invited to take part in all the festival events.
– Travel Expenses: Up to EUR 250 towards travel costs (based on actual expenses).
– The festival will need: A recent photo and a short biography for the catalogue.
Line Klungseth Johansen
NOMINATION FORM FOR FICC JURIES
Please return the completely filled in form to:
Joao Paulo Macedo
Nomination for FICC Jury at festival (name of the festival):
We nominate the following person:
Film Society represented:
Town incl. post code:
E-mail (of the person nominated):
Remarks (e.g. special fields of interest):
Nomination handed in by (name of the federation):
E-Mail of the federation:
– Only fully paid up member federations are entitled to nominate jury members.
– The nomination has to be confirmed by FICC/IFFS to become effective.
– FICC/IFFS will consider this nomination as finally agreed by the person concerned. The nominee is requested to accept the invitation and to attend the festival during the whole time of the event. If by any reason the person is prevented from attending the festival he or she has to inform FICC/IFFS and the festival immediately and to provide a replacing person.
FÉDÉRATION INTERNATIONALE DES CINÉ-CLUBS FICC
INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF FILM SOCIETIES IFFS