Informative plattform of International Federation of Film Societies- Féderation Internationalle des Ciné-clubs- Federación Internacional de Cine Clubes
Please find bellow call for nominations for FICC Jury. I would like to request to send in your proposals in the message body and not in attachments. Please read the FICC Rules below.
17th TallinnBlack Nights Film Festival
15 to 30 November
Deadline for Nominations September 13th
We kindly ask you to INFORM ALL YOUR MEMBER FILM SOCIETIES AND NON PROFIT CINEMAS about this offer within the next days.
For your nomination, please use the attached form which must be filled in completely and send back by your national federation as soon as possible. We can only accept nomination forms handed in by federations. No forms sent by individual film society people will be accepted.
Please consider the following points if you wish to hand in a nomination:
§ The nominated person must arrive on the opening day of the festival and must stay until the morning after the closing ceremony. The nominating federation is responsible to find a replacing person in case that the originally nominated person cancels.
§ Only federations which have paid their membership fees up to 2012 are entitled to nominate jury members.
§ In each jury one invitation is reserved for the delegate from the corresponding national federation(s). Therefore the federation(s) in the country in which the festival takes place must nominate a jury member in due time.
§ For your nominations please use the enclosed form and return it to jury administrator:
Joao Paulo Macedo
FICC JURY 2013
17th Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival
15 to 30 November 2013
– The FICC Jury will focus on the feature film competition “EurAsia” (approximately 18-20 feature films produced on the continent of Eurasia).
– Important dates of the festival: 18 November – arrival of jury members; 19 November – beginning of competition screenings; 30 November – closing ceremony; 01 December – departure
– Language: English. All films will be either in English or with English subtitles.
– FICC Jury will have 3 members: one jury member from Estonia, one from Nordic Countries and one from rest of the world
– The festival invitation covers accommodation with breakfast in a single hotel room at a 4* hotel from 18 to 30 Nov ( 11 nights). PÖFF
offers lunches to jury members from 18 to 30 Nov. On most evenings the jury members are invited to different events where snacks are served.
– Travel Expenses: up to 200 EUR towards travel costs (based on actual expenses)
– Festival will need: a recent photo for the festival badge (by email JPG) and a short biography for the catalogue
Manager of Guest Services / Külalisteosakonna juht
Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival / Tallinna Pimedate Ööde Filmifestival (PÖFF)
Telliskivi 60a, 10412, Tallinn, Estonia
Tel: +372 631 4640
Mob: +372 53080143
NOMINATION FORM FOR FICC JURIES
Please return the completely filled in form to email@example.com
Nomination for FICC Jury at festival (name of the festival):
We nominate the following person:
Film Society represented:
Town incl. post code:
Personal Telephone or Mobile:
E-mail (of the person nominated):
Remarks (e.g. special fields of interest):
Nomination handed in by (name of the federation):
E-Mail of the federation:
– Only fully paid up member federations are entitled to nominate jury members.
– The nomination has to be confirmed by FICC/IFFS to become effective.
– FICC/IFFS will consider this nomination as finally agreed by the person concerned. The nominee is requested to accept the invitation and to attend the festival during the whole time of the event. If by any reason the person is prevented from attending the festival he or she has to inform FICC/IFFS and the festival immediately and to provide a replacing person.
FÉDÉRATION INTERNATIONALE DES CINÉ-CLUBS FICC
INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF FILM SOCIETIES IFFS